Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Two YEARS!

I've been blogging here for two years. So happy blogoversary to me! This blog has seen so much, including a big change in my life. :) I hope to get up the motivation to blog even more in 2012, so thanks for joining me on this ride and sticking around! :)

You can now like my blog on Facebook! I'm trying to get a link in for the sidebar but Blogger hasn't been cooperating.

In other news, my daughter is also 10 months old today. :) Her cochlear implant surgery is in one week, so please keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Happy Blogiversary! And thinking good thoughts for you and your daughter.

Melissa said...

Thanks!

Froggie said...

Happy Blogiversary! (And many more!) You know I'll be in contact with you on the day of the surgery. :)