Friday, March 9, 2012

Krazee....but Kreativ. :)


I received a nomination from Sara Steven, a.k.a. Moma Rock, for a Kreativ Blogger Award. I feel proud to receive this from her, as I love her blog and her insightful thoughts. It's also nice to receive an award for my personal blog, as I usually get them for my book blog. Definitely a refreshing change!

To pass along the message of what this award is about...
This award was established in 2008 by a Norwegian woman named Hulda Husfrue, to congratulate and motivate fellow bloggers on their work.

Before I go on, I must share the rules that were established way before I ever received this award.
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

The seven things about myself you may find interesting:
1. I'm incapable of taking care of anything that doesn't actually demand food. Needless to say, I don't have a green thumb either.
2. I haven't had a manicure or pedicure since around this time last year.
3. Two legendary music sensations I was obsessed with during my youth (and saw in concert) were Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston.
4. The first time I ever went to Wrigley Field was when I was 25.
5. I can't play a musical instrument but I will sing whenever the mood strikes me.
6. I am able to read up to three books at the same time (not the exact same time though).
7. I may not be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans a year after having a baby, but my high school jacket from 18 years ago still fits just fine.

Here is my list of recipients:

Froggie's Flair
Parenting, a special kind of crazy
Luha Thoughts
Says Me, Says Mom
Manic Mommy
Desperate Madness
My Life in Challah

No comments: