I've been blogging with three fabulous women for a year and a half now and have been enjoying all the fun topics we come up with week after week. If you want to see what we've discussed in the past, check out our posts here.
This week, Moma Rock picked the topic: On an episode of Friends, Ross creates a laminated top five list of hot celebrities he'd canoodle with, if ever given the chance. Who would be on your laminated top five list?
Before reading ahead, first see what everyone else had to say on this topic:
Froggie
Mom of Many
Moma Rock
I have always had crushes on celebrities. When I was younger, I longed for Michael J. Fox and Patrick Swayze. Later it was John Stamos and Luke Perry during my high school years and then David Duchovny when I was in college. Eventually, I reached my Adam Lambert phase. Nowadays, if I were to make a list, the following individuals would be on it. However, knowing how my tastes change over time, I don't know that I could laminate it. That would make things too final. Also, I think the farthest I'd go with canoodling would be a make-out session. Regardless of how hot someone is, I couldn't give them the same sort of "attention" I give to my husband.
Jason Segel: My crush on him came from watching How I Met Your Mother and I think it's more because he reminds me of my husband. I could see myself just hanging out with him and having a fun time though. I love to laugh and I know the humor would be guaranteed.
Matt Lanter: He's just incredibly hot. He doesn't even have to talk. I wouldn't mind the kind of making out I've seen him capable of on 90210. And he has such a great speaking voice...all deep and intense. He's definitely been on my list ever since he first appeared on the show.
Dean Geyer: He is one of the new guys on Glee, playing a potential love interest for Rachel. He makes Finn seem even more dull in comparison. Not only is he charmingly sexy, but he can also carry a tune.
Reid Scott: He played Brendan on the show My Boys and was such eye candy. I don't know what PJ saw so attractive about Bobby with Brendan around. I know he was on Veep this past summer and I still need to see that show. I also found out his birthday is the day before my husband's...same year too. How funny is that? He just has this laid back look to him and I love his smile.
Jamie Cullum: I think it's his Harry Connick Jr. appeal (speaking of....I also think HCJ is sexy). He has such an amazing voice that it just sends tingles down my spine. He could seduce me just by singing!
There are other celebrities that probably could have made this list, but things can always change in a year or so. Maybe it won't be laminated as much as covered in a sheet of contact paper that is easily replaceable....
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All cute guys! I had to check out the links in order to see who they are, but def worth the clicks! ;)
Post a Comment