Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CLEAR YOUR SHELF Giveaway Hop!

CLEAR YOUR SHELF GIVEAWAY HOP

August 20th  to August 27th 
Hosted by  Bookhounds  & I Am A Reader 


There are a bunch of blogs participating in this one so be sure to stop by each one. Each has their own entry rules and geographic limits, so be sure to read the rules for each one.  This hop starts August 20th and ends August 27th at midnight EST.


Here's what you can win:





*Open to anyone with a US mailing address, PO Boxes OK!
*The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter and announced here, as well as emailed, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
*This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
*The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
*Giveaway was organized and sponsored by me.
*VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.


How to win: Use Rafflecopter to enter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway






21 comments:

susieqlaw said...

I loved the I Just Can't Deal...blog entry, because the theme is true...there's only so much one person can take. Boundaries must be set.

I also loved the Girl Crush blog post, because you described each person and what was so great about them.

Angel Wells said...

I haven't read any yet because I've just joined this blog when I seen this giveaway on FB.

Unknown said...

I accidentally hit the next button when I was on the giveaway hop page and it took me to: We All Fuck Up Sometimes. I must have been meant to read that. Probably because I do it more than most. At any rate was glad to read that and to read it when I did. Been some of it going on around here lately if you know what I mean. Thank you for the giveaway!

Bridget said...

I haven't read the blog yet. Was directed over from Chick Lit Central.

rhonda said...

Just joined the blog I am a twitter fant

JJT said...

Sounds really good!

Unknown said...

Something old, something new... Because I love looking at old pictures. The Lion King post was also cute.

Connie said...

I liked "Something Old, Something New."

Thanks for the fun giveaway!

Bonnie K. said...

I liked your Life Before the Internet post. I remember the many ways I entertained myself when I was a kid. I don't see it as much now.

bluedawn95864 at gmail dot com

Dcimo2 said...

Four books that I haven't read by great authors (who I have read).....count me in, and thanks for the giveaway!

Janine said...

I always enjoy reading your blogs. I especially love when you write little stories. So, I will go with the blog "My Attempt at Fan Fiction"

debb1955 said...

I just joined the blog.

holdenj said...

I just joined and found you via the Clear Your Shelf hop. I noticed a post on Orphan Black I will check out, a couple people at work really like it.

Linda Romer said...

Orphan black I always wanted to watch but never did. Maybe now I'll check it out, it sounds good. Thank you

LAWonder said...

I suppose it would be this Blog Hop since that is all I see beside your side bar which is cute and comical.

Mona said...

The post "I Just Can't Deal" stood out for me b/c it rings true. I think everyone has deal-breakers when it comes to relationships. Tastes in pop culture and hobbies are personal and I accept that. Hubby's and my choices vary too. But if someone's tastes/behavior is/reflects something I find offensive such as bigotry and any form of abuse, it's a deal-breaker for me.

Unknown said...

This giveaway hop post stands out ... it's the first of your posts I've read! I was directed here only about 5 minutes ago by CLC.

Janine said...

Great group of books. I've only read one of the ones here.

Unknown said...

Just started following your blog, so far this one stuck out the most to me because it had the word Giveaway in it! :)

Unknown said...

What a great group of books! Looks amazing! =)

Unknown said...

Awesome giveaway!