This week, Moma Rock chose the topic: Creative writing
First, read what everyone else had to share on this topic. I will be only posting links to posts on this same topic from my group. So check back if you were hoping to read their blogs and don't see a link yet.
Darwin Shrugged
Froggie
Moma Rock
The Lost Alien
Once upon a galaxy, there was an alien who lived on planet Zorkanog. On Zorkanog, everybody's name is Zork. All Zorks have sensitive feelings.
One day, Zork built a huge U.F.O.. Zork went to planet Earth along with two friends, Zork and Zork. They went to a state on planet Earth called Texas.
When the U.F.O. crashed onto the surface of Texas, Zork saw a shack a mile away with his super vision. With their super speed, the Zorks dashed to the shack. Zork ran into the shack and the other Zorks came in after Zork. Zork saw these humans with crazy hats. The crazy hatted people didn't like noticing unidentified creatures so they kicked all three Zorks out of the shack. When Zork turned back, the shack disappeared. Zork got upset so he started crying and running away. What Zork didn't notice was that super speed was making Zork farther away from Zork and Zork.
Zork ran out of energy because of running and crying, so Zork settled down on a rock and the sand. Zork fell asleep for a few hours and when Zork woke up, it was midnight. The moon and the stars were shining brightly in the nighttime sky. When Zork thought all hope was lost, Zork saw a glowing path and a shimmering path. Zork didn't know what to do but luckily for his super vision, Zork was able to see what was at the end of the path. Past the glowing path, he couldn't see because it was too dark. At the shimmering path, he could make out two figures that were aqua green. It was the two other Zorks! Zork couldn't bear to be without his friends. Zork was so relieved that a burst of energy went right through the alien. Zork used his super speed to zoom all the way to his friends.
All three Zorks eventually found their U.F.O and went back to Zorkanog and every Zork ended up being back on Zorkanog except another Zork, but that's a story for next time.
You can find my previous creative writing work here. I need a kick in the pants to get writing again, so if you have some general topic ideas I could do some short fiction pieces about, please feel free to leave them in the comments.
And if you want more "Zork" stories, my sons will gladly provide those for you.

6 comments:
:)
The ending screams for a sequel! Cute! I see someone following in Mom's footsteps. :)
Love, Love, LOVE this!!!!
Fun!
I love the name Zork.
Haha! I agree. Zork is a great name.
When I was little I would wake up and tell my mom about the adventures I would have when Zork would come get me and fly me to different places. It's so strange that you have made up stories about a friendly alien named Zork. Lol. You never know...
Post a Comment