Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I resolve to NOT....

I "stole" this from Airing My Dirty Laundry, as I liked the idea. :) Much easier than resolving to actually do something. :)

I resolve to NOT...

*Not eat the chocolate at my desk. I will just try to be better about eating so much of it. (And yes, that is Valentine's candy in the picture, which I know is becoming more available again...)



*Let the house become a complete disaster. Even if it means spending a little time each evening just picking up stuff that is laying around.

*Tolerate people who are rude to me. There's no reason for it! I've come to realize that I've been too easy on someone who blindsided me last year with their rudeness.

*Dwell on what I don't have. Gratitude is the name of the game!

*Give up on my book blog. There are times when I get overwhelmed, but I know I can make it less crazy. It's been doing so well at almost 6 years and I've met so many wonderful authors and read so many amazing books.

*Stop reading. I know this is also "stealing" from AMDL, but you know me and books! And along with that...

*Read books that don't interest me. I have enough in my TBR pile that do!

I finished all the books in this pile, but more have been added in...

*Watch any new shows until I'm caught up on The Big Bang Theory. Well, except for The Goldbergs, which I've only just started watching and it's only two seasons.

*Post about anything election related on social media. I will "like" other posts if I agree with them. This also has nothing to do with Israel and I will continue to post my support.

*Obsess about my weight. I know it's going to fluctuate, but I'm nowhere near where I once was and can get back to where I need to be, now that the holidays are over. I haven't even done MyFitnessPal in a while.



*Shop so much. Who am I kidding though?!? However, I haven't been to Target since sometime before the holidays as it was too discouraging to go with all the crowds. And my last visit to Value Village was in early November. So there's that. The most shopping I've done lately is of the grocery variety.

*Spoil the plot of movies, TV shows, or books for anyone. I will always warn everyone if I can't avoid revealing something.

*Stop believing. Hold on to that feeling... :) (Despite how badly Glee jumped the shark in later seasons, I still love this version of the classic 80s hit.)

6 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

The Goldbergs is hilarious :)

Mm, chocolate.

Yes, never stop reading. It's what helps keep me sane.

Janine said...

I know you can stick with it. I have faith in you. I should work on some kind of list. I guess the first thing on my list should be to not be so lazy and put everything off until later on. But most likely, I will hit enter and send this and still put off making a list. I never can stick with resolutions.

Anonymous said...

Love this list! And the Goldberg's is sardine, were addicted!

susieqlaw said...

Yay!!! Never give up on the book blog!!!

Samantha said...

Hahaha no spoilers!
And yea who can give up chocolate. It's too good!

Sara said...

Love these!