One of my favorite blogs, Airing My Laundry, does a post every week that was inspired by a section of Glamour magazine. She invites her followers to do their own posts like this. I enjoy doing this a every so often, so I thought it's time for another list. Since I don't do this weekly, my list will be long.
It's okay...
*To have a wicked case of Hamilaria. If you have this too, join my fan group.
Along with this...
*That some of the Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton has left already or will be leaving soon. I know some people are devastated about this, but I'm used to seeing people other than OBC perform in shows and as long as they do an amazing job, that's what matters most. It's also cool to see how someone else interprets a role. And I can imagine that the original cast would feel burnt out after a while and need to "Take a Break."
*That today is the last day of my thirties.
*That I haven't written a post about my cruise yet (I still have it all in my head, so I will soon!!!)
*To see two musicals in one week (Rent and Evita)
*To not care about that Pokemon Go thing. (And I'm not being facetious. It just doesn't interest me. Not begrudging anyone else the fun and entertainment.)
*To have finished season 2 of The Goldbergs (and to be wondering when season 3 will be on DVD)
*To have finally shown my younger son Big and to notice all the inconsistencies even more this time around. Still so funny!
*To admit this:
*To be done with season four of Orange is the New Black and still freaking out about it. Also, to have known a major spoiler and not have told my husband because he hates them as much as I do, if not more. (I will write a post about this and a few other shows soon.)
*To be unmotivated. It's like I have birthday senioritis or something.
*To think that this is NOT okay in the slightest! (And by "this," I do NOT mean shutting down an online chat.)
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I hope your family has something special planned for your birthday. I hope it's the best one ever. Happy birthday!
I can't wait to hear about your cruise. You got to see Rent? I love Rent! Happy almost birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Love Rent and Evita!!
I'm not into Pokemon Go either. I think you knew that though ;)
I love Rent. And Evita! I have the soundtracks. I still want to see Hamilton. Perhaps one day.
I'll be seeing The Sound of Music on stage in November with Natalie and my mother, so I'm excited about that.
Happy birthday! I haven't gotten the whole Pokemon Go thing either.
Post a Comment