Remember the blog project I did in 2010 with three other women? Well, Froggie decided to resurrect it with me and we each got to invite another friend to join us. She invited a mutual friend (someone I met through her) and I invited a friend whose blog I really enjoy reading. So now it's Froggie, Mom of Many, Moma Rock and Merrylandgirl. Hope you enjoy the topics that we'll be exploring!
This week, Mom of Many picked the topic: What are your goals for next month?
Before reading ahead, first see what everyone else had to say on this topic:
Froggie
Mom of Many
Moma Rock
With the holidays going on, things have been rather hectic. However, it's nice to put goals into perspective sometimes. I really can't concentrate on much until the holidays are done for good, but I've put together a list of some things I'd like to get accomplished over the next month.
1. Read and review books I've promised scheduled reviews for at my book blog. Also read the book for the book club meeting at the end of the month.
2. Clean and organize in the house. I may not get to all the rooms, but I'd like to get to at least two. I need to go through clutter and my closet could use a major overhaul!
3. Start my entry for this magazine contest that ends in early December.
4. Get ahead of the game on book blog posts so I'm not rushing last minute all the time.
5. Catch up more on The Big Bang Theory.
6. Actually put away laundry. (Makes sense that this goal would be on a laundry list.)
7. Go costume shopping at the thrift store. They have cute Halloween costumes at really low prices and the kids use them for dress-up.
8. Work more with the pie crust recipe so it's perfected in time for Thanksgiving (my BFF needs to send it to me though).
9. Get on top of miscellaneous work items that have taken a back seat due to all the other stuff going on.
10. Enjoy autumn. Now that the weather is getting nicer and the leaves are going to change, I don't want to be stuck indoors all the time.
I'm sure there are plenty of more items for this list, but I just don't have time to think of them!
Friday, September 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment