Monday, March 4, 2013

Know Me Better-March 4th


I am a Reader, Not a Writer is a blog I've been following. The blogger's initiative is to pick five questions off of her author interview list to answer. She invited her readers to share their answers to these questions, as well. One of the ways to do this is through our own blogs. So I'm going to do it right here. (Keep in mind I can't be consistent with them every week, but if the questions interest me, I'll do my best to get them posted!)

This Week's Questions:

*Books You Are Dying to Read
*Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound
*Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
*Movies you never want to see again
*Movie you watch over and over again


Books You Are Dying to Read:
I have a lot of the books I want at the moment, but am still eagerly awaiting a chance to read Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella, Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger and Fly Away by Kristin Hannah. Also excited to find out what Jennifer Weiner's next book will be about.

Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound:
CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Need I say more?
I have a mega sweet-tooth, so cookies, cake, pies, candy, etc.
I also wouldn't mind eating lots of pizza and pasta.

Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now:
This post says it all.

Movies you never want to see again:
Les Miserables. I was so excited to see it for so long and was let down by a lot of things.
Most comedies from the past few years (i.e. The Hangover, Bridesmaids, etc.). I'm just not impressed.
The 41 Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It. Worst. Movie. Ever. There's only one funny line and I can't even post it because it's so disgusting!

Movies you watch over and over again:
Where the Heart Is (based on novel by Billie Letts)
The Princess Bride
Office Space
Airplane
Beauty and the Beast
Dirty Dancing
Legally Blonde

I could go on all day with this list... :)

No comments: