My younger son has turned eight and I want to commemorate the occasion with a top eight list of things I love about him.
1. He has a great sense of humor and loves to find ways to make us laugh.
2. He has these really sweet vulnerable moments where he reminds us that he just wants to be loved.
3. Despite all the times he drives her crazy, he's really good with his little sister.
4. He's very smart and did really well on his standardized testing at school.
5. He has a great ear for music and can play back what he hears on the piano.
6. He's so inquisitive about everything that's happening around him.
7. He's fun to play board games and do other competitive activities with.
8. He reminds me of myself, and not just in looks.
![]() |
| 4 years old |




6 comments:
I hope he has a wonderful birthday
Happy Birthday!
So cute! Happy Birthday! :)
I love his hair! Happy Birthday.
My daughter does awful on those tests and I wish they'd go away :/
Happy Birthday to him!!
Happy Birthday to your cutie!
Post a Comment