Ever since I saw the teaser episode of “Glee” in May, 2009, I was completely hooked. There’s something that attracts me to “Glee” and makes it a “must-see” show on my weekly schedule. It could be the witty humor and clever lines, the music (pretty obvious on that part), the acting, the fact that most of the actors and actresses are fresh faces to me, the stories, etc. The show brings back memories of being in chorus and even competing on speech team (hard to explain, but it makes sense to me). It ranges from easily relatable to completely unrealistic, but that’s what keeps viewers on their toes. My favorite character is Rachel. I know she's probably not the most popular choice, but that makes her more endearing. And I love her singing voice. I feel like I can relate the most to her. Also, I love how some of the episodes have even made me cry, like the third one from this current season.
Lately, they’ve been doing theme episodes, such as Madonna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears. Tonight, the theme is “Rocky Horror.” For me, combining one of my favorite TV shows with one of my favorite movie experiences is complete nirvana! (I can’t say the movie is my favorite, but I have lots of good RHPS memories.)
In lieu of tonight's episode, I’ve compiled a list of themes that would be an incredible combination for me:
1. Rent (it would be a perfect way to celebrate 15 years)
2. Into the Woods
3. Nirvana
4. Adam Lambert
5. Alanis Morissette
6. The Wizard of Oz
7. Grease
8. Little Shop of Horrors
9. Billy Joel (I think they were talking about it but I don't know if it will happen)
10. Disney music
Please feel free to share your list of perfect "Glee" themes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would LOVE to see a RENT themed glee, too:)
bob dylan, u2, a whole 90s rock send up...
I think Rachel is a little more popular among viewers than the impression you've probably gotten from the fact that I hate her guts most of the time and talk about that a lot :)
Post a Comment