Inspired by One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern, I've decided to ask people some thought provoking questions about themselves, as I feel that everyone has a story to tell. If you're just joining me on this journey today, please check out the previous posts from this series, as well.
I first met this storyteller about three years ago. I think I found her via Facebook when I saw that her blog was giving away books. I even won a book from her shortly after entering her contests. She and I can relate not only to loving books, but also moving from Chicago to other parts of the country. Since then she's published a novella (The Cell Phone Lot) and a full-length novel (What She Left Us) and I've featured her at my book blog a couple of times. This time around, I'm getting to know her in a different way. She gives away books at her blog, Booking with Manic often, so stop on by and enter to win her latest offering!
Name you'd like to go by: Stephanie Elliot
Age: 44
Gender: Female
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What is an experience that is legendary for you?
Wow. Besides a wet T-shirt contest in Daytona in the late '80s that I wish not to remember... can't really think of anything.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Naps!
What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
Traditionally publish my novels
If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
The first thing that came to mind is I will pass down my engagement diamond to my daughter some day.
What is something you did that changed someone's life?
Give birth to three children because I gave them their lives!
What part of your personality is now extinct?
The trait of being on time!
What is one thing that you find really funny?
The fact that my oldest son reminds me of my brother and sometimes I say that I gave birth to my brother. He acts just like my brother did when we were children.
Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
One thing I love about myself is I will always go out of my way in situations where people don't know one another to make the group feel less isolated, I will try to bring the group together, whether it's at a conference or a party or a place where individuals are brought together who don't know each other.
What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, not because of the content, but because most days I feel like I have come undone and need help getting myself put back together! Hahah.
What is something that not many people know about you?
If I told you, then you would know!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment