Wednesday, August 14, 2013

52 Stories: Short, but sweet

Inspired by One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern, I've decided to ask people some thought provoking questions about themselves, as I feel that everyone has a story to tell. If you're just joining me on this journey today, please check out the previous posts from this series, as well.

I met this storyteller through my book blog, as she participates in the related Facebook group a lot. Her answers may be short here, but they are definitely sweet.

Name: Holli Jackson Guin
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Southern coast of North Carolina.

What is an experience that is legendary for you?
An experience that was legendary for me was being pregnant & delivering my son via C-section five years ago, & being happily married to my husband for 11.5 years.

What is something you did that changed someone's life?
I married my husband who is my best friend.

What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
I would give a bookstore gift card to someone who is a book loving person, because that is what i would want for myself.

What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
I always wanted to go skiing, but have never been.

No comments: