Inspired by One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern, I've decided to ask people some thought provoking questions about themselves, as I feel that everyone has a story to tell. If you're just joining me on this journey today, please check out the previous posts from this series, as well.
I met this storyteller through Facebook when she started posting on my book blog group a lot. We e-mail back and forth about Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks books. She's very nice and I hope you will enjoy getting to know her.
Name: April Vaughn
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Lafayette, GA
What is an experience that is legendary for you?
When I graduated at Lafayette High School in 2004.
What is your guilty pleasure?
You may think that this is funny or whatever, but my guilty pleasure is books....I just love to read about other people's stories....because like you said,everybody has a story to tell...and I love books...I don't care who the author is, just as long as there is a good story to remember.
What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
The one thing that I've never done but have always wanted to do was to travel to every city in all of the 50 states...or at least most of them. I've never done it and I'm aware as I think about it right now that it would take alotta gas and alotta money to be able to do that...but that's what I've always wanted to do.
If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
It would have to be one of my favorite shirts because of the kind things that they do for me.
What is something you did that changed someone's life?
The thing that I did to change someone's life was when I become friends with a friend of mine for about three years and it really changed her life for the better.
What part of your personality is now extinct?
My personality is extinct now because my I have grown out of my childhood personality and have grown up into a more mature adulthood personality....
What is one thing that you find really funny?
The one thing that I find really funny is when (especially in wedding home videos) someone is dancin' on the dance floor and they're gettin' their groove on and then all of a sudden they lose their balance and then they slip and fall on their asses....to me, that's always funny....it gets me ev'rytime...I laugh so hard that I have tears coming down....LOL!
Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
The one thing that I love about myself is my fingers (especially when my fingernails are painted a light pink, or even baby blue).
What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
The TV show that most like my life would have to be One Tree Hill. The book thats most like my life would have to be The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen. The movie that is most like me would have to be Hope Floats.
What is something that not many people know about you?
The thing that most people don't know about me is that I'm afraid of the dark and that I can't see good in the dark.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment