Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful in 2011

I like to post what I'm thankful for every year, so I will just cut to the chase and share my list.

1. My amazing husband whom I’ve known for almost 10 years.
2. My sons who make me smile every day, even when they drive me crazy sometimes.
3. My daughter who was a surprise for me because I was expecting another boy. She has the best smile and laugh and I melt when I look into her sweet little eyes.
4. My family, both immediate and extended.
5. My friends. They’re all wonderful whether they live near or far.
6. Chick Lit Central. It has taken off to new heights since I started it almost a year and a half ago. We have a good team now and lots of fabulous authors who give us their time and share their books. Our readers are all enthusiastic and participate a lot, which keeps us going strong. We have 600 blog followers now!
7. My house, especially now that it looks a little better in some parts. :)
8. My job. Especially now that we have a new CEO who brings a lot of great ideas and enthusiasm to the organization. He’s also very inspiring to me on a more personal level.
9. “How I Met Your Mother” because it makes me laugh all the time and I just love it to pieces! All the characters bring their own unique style to the show and make for a hard to beat ensemble!
10. That the hurricane and earthquake this past summer didn’t hit us too hard or cause any damages or injuries to anyone nearby (or to those I care about).

And most of all....Hashem for making all this possible in the first place!

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the US!

No comments: