Tonight I tackled the master bedroom to the tunes of Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and other alternative and grunge bands of the 90's. I put all my clothes away and put my husband's clothes aside for him to sort and put where he wants. I went through my closet and some drawers and even found some things I was looking for (such as one of my favorite hats). I got distracted for a few minutes by an old journal (in which I don't even recognize my own handwriting). It focused a lot on something that I'll be blogging about this Thursday. I also put aside a few things for freecycling, but less than I expected. I did freecycle some clothes earlier this evening, so that was nice. There was so much demand for the clothes!
I know I need to straighten up the guest room soon because my parents will be here starting Thursday evening. The utility room is a week-long project though. I don't even know where to start in there!
The kitchen still looks good. My husband washed some dishes, but there are still some more to tackle. I hope to get to them tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wahoo!!!
Post a Comment