I met this storyteller through a mutual friend shortly after moving to Maryland. We've hung out in person a few times and he's super sweet.
Name you'd like to go by: Chris HAHA
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Location: Maryland
What is an experience that is legendary for you?
Two come to mind (although there have been many in my life so far): 1) My first trip to Hawaii (Maui); and, 2) The first time I went to the opera (Salome at The Kennedy Center).
What is your guilty pleasure?
Red wine--but it's not so "guilty" really. :)
What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
Travel to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, South America, and the Pacific Rim
If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
Mixed tapes fell out of fashion years ago, but I still love to give the gift of music. Whether it's taking someone to a concert or performance, sharing a new song that has personal meaning, or dancing with friends, music has a profound impact in my own life, and I love to share that passion with special people in my life.
What is something you did that changed someone's life?
I hope that my volunteer work through the years has had a positive impact on many lives--from Christmas in April with Habitat for Humanity to making meals for those in need at Moveable Feast.
What part of your personality is now extinct?
Back in grade school, I had fairly low self-confidence and had difficulty spending time alone. Now, I love my "cave" time to recharge from crazy-busy work weeks!
What is one thing that you find really funny?
www.damnyouautocorrect.com...Everytime I read through the latest submissions, I wind up doubled-over in laughter. :D
Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
I love my passion; it sparkles in a world full of apathy.
What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
Good Luck Chuck
What is something that not many people know about you?
Although often pegged as an extreme extrovert, I'm actually very introverted and quite shy around new people or new situations, especially if I'm not in a leadership role.
2 comments:
Love his comments about his passion - that's cool!
I'm so curious how "Good Luck Chuck" is like your life! :) Great post, and I'm off to check out those autocorrect submissions. Passion is what it's all about!
Post a Comment