Inspired by One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern, I've decided to ask people some thought provoking questions about themselves, as I feel that everyone has a story to tell. If you're just joining me on this journey today, please check out the previous posts from this series, as well.
I met this week's storyteller through book blogging. She has her own book blog, as well! She's very sweet and I enjoy chatting with her when we have a chance to catch up.
Name you'd like to go by: Pia
Age: 41
Gender: F
Location: Bellevue, WA
What is an experience that is legendary for you?
When I gave birth. You see, my husband and I have been praying and trying for eight years and to experience the joys (and everything else) of pregnancy and finally childbirth is such a God given blessing.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Getting a 90 minute massage.
What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
Start my own business and succeed.
If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
This year one of my favorite possessions is my Vera Bradley Bag. One day when I dropped my son to daycare, his teacher saw my bag and had a thousand questions like where did I get it, she kept on admiring it. For Christmas, I gave her a Vera Bradley bag – the Rosie Posie design. Her reaction upon opening her present was priceless.
What is something you did that changed someone's life?
When I gave birth. In 2012 I celebrated first Mother’s Day as a Mother and my husband his first Father’s Day as a Father.
What part of your personality is now extinct?
In my younger years, I loved talking on the phone, my friends and I would talk for hours and hours. Well, now that texting has become such a part of our everyday life, it has become that awkward moment when someone actually calls me.
What is one thing that you find really funny?
My 11 month-old son blowing raspberries, to me it is so funny but I know that when older folks do this – it is not as funny.
Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
If money was not an issue, I would let myself take a break which would mean, I would hire a nanny to help watch my son then all of us will go to Disneyland and have fun! Since we have a nanny, my husband and I can have a couples massage knowing that our son is being taken cared of.
What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
I would say, It’s A Wonderful Life especially the quote “No man is a failure who has friends,” to us that resonates constantly in the little ways our friends have always been there for us.
What is something that not many people know about you?
That I walked through fire. I am a firewalker.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment