I met this storyteller through an online moms' group when I had my older son. Then we found each other again on Facebook and I enjoy seeing the cute pictures she posts of her kids.
Name you'd like to go by: T
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Location: Florida
What is an experience that is legendary for you?
My resilience after my divorce, I found strength I never knew I had.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Justin Timberlake.
What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
Take a cruise, once with children and once without.
If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
My big cozy brown chair, it's the best place in the world for a movie, a book, or a nap (when you're lucky enough to find the time for one!)
What is something you did that changed someone's life?
I moved my children to Florida. It changed many lives, mostly for the good.
What part of your personality is now extinct?
My stay at home mom personality is now extinct.
What is one thing that you find really funny?
My youngest daughter, she is the biggest clown.
Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
I'd buy myself a vehicle that is big enough to carry 6 people comfortably, that is NOT a minivan
What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
The Brady Bunch right now
What is something that not many people know about you?
I have a degree in biological sciences that I've never used out in the "real" world
No comments:
Post a Comment