Inspired by One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern, I've decided to ask people some thought provoking questions about themselves, as I feel that everyone has a story to tell. If you're just joining me on this journey today, please check out the previous posts from this series, as well.
I met this storyteller online shortly after we had our firstborn sons. Turns out, they had the same birthday. We didn't live too far from each other at the time, so we met up in person one time. Since then, we haven't had a chance to hang out again but we've e-mailed each other and stayed in contact through Facebook. She's really sweet and I admire how open she is about her religion and faith. I hope you will enjoy getting to know her, as well!
Name you'd like to go by: Blueyes7
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Location: Illinois
What is an experience that is legendary for you?
I know it's completely cliche, but becoming a Mom. It was the most intense, but most beautiful moments in my life. Holding those littles for the first time and knowing they were mine.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino. It's expensive for coffee, but it tastes SOOOOO good! It's like little caramel snowflakes dancing on my tongue!
What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
Swim with sharks. It's actually one of those dreams that I want to do before I die. My hubby says it will be the last thing I do, since the sharks will eat me, but I think it would be amazing!
If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
My Bible. I would give it to someone who was looking to learn more about my faith.
What is something you did that changed someone's life?
I said, "I have something to tell you! Guess what?"
What part of your personality is now extinct?
"The Party Girl". She's gone!! I used be stay up all night, go out drinking, smoking and other shenanigans, dance the night and wee morning hours away, and still be up and at 'em the next day. Now, I'm happy to sit in front of the TV with the hubs, vegging out to a good mystery show or movie.
What is one thing that you find really funny?
Pretty much anything on Buzzfeed.
Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
If I could get a gift for myself, if money wasn't an object... It would be a mini-vacation away somewhere tropical with JUST my hubs. I would be pampered with amazing massages, mani/pedis, sitting by the beach, and amazing chef prepared dinners & moonlit walks on the beach.
What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
Everyone who has seen Glee says that it is my HS experience. I have yet to jump on the bandwagon. I know, I know... Silly me. Honestly, I relate to anything with a strong female lead! :)
What is something that not many people know about you?
I'm shy sometimes. It's hard for me when I'm in new situations meeting new people. I get a little anxious, and it takes a while for me to warm up, but once I know people, I'm able to let loose & let people see the real me.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment