I posted this to my Chick Lit Central blog, but wanted to share it here too...I feel it's always important to count one's blessings and this is a great time of year to do it. :)
1. One is Hashem....First and foremost, I am thankful to Hashem because he is the reason that everything else in my life is possible. I cherish my relationship with Hashem and trust him completely, no matter what happens.
2. My husband, who is absolutely amazing and wonderful in every way. The most important thing is that he always knows how to make me laugh. Sometimes I can't breathe because he said something that was just so hilarious. He's my teammate, as well. I grow more and more in love with him as each day passes.
3. My adorable little boys, who know how to make me smile, even when they're driving me crazy. I love that they are growing and changing, but that they are still my babies.
4. This baby in my belly, that seems to be doing well so far, according to the past few ultrasounds (no kaynehores though). I don't know what the gender is and it really doesn't matter because I'm going to love them anyway. I can't wait to meet them this coming spring (b'shaah tovah).
5. My parents and sister. I may not get to see them as often, but we're still very close and we stay in touch in other ways. I'm excited for the next time they come to visit.
6. My friends, both old and new and the ones I've been reunited with too. I love that each friendship I have is unique and that I have lots of inside jokes with lots of different friends.
7. Where I live, as I love living in Maryland and love being close to DC. I also love my community and couldn't imagine a better place to raise my kids. I also love my house, as cluttered as it tends to get.
8. Chick Lit Central. I started CLC last year and then let things be for a while. I revisited it this year and have watched it grow and thrive. I am fortunate that I've been able to meet some really great authors and read some amazing books as a result. I also love that I have made some great online pals through it. And most of all, I am thankful for Melissa P.'s partnership and all the hard work she has put in. She has some great questions for our interviews and has kept me sane on multiple occasions.
9. Value Village. I have become a shopaholic because of this store, but it's so inexpensive and I've picked up some great stuff for myself and the kids. I've found some CDs I really wanted, maternity clothes, kids' clothing, pajamas, books, toys, etc. I even got a great deal on a single stroller recently. The best are 50% off days, even though it gets insanely crowded. I even got my mom addicted to the store.
10. Entertainment. I love movies, TV, music, Broadway shows and anything related to pop culture. I love to be entertained and look forward to when my favorite shows are on or when a movie I really want to see comes to the theater or DVD. Whether it's Adam Lambert, "Glee" or "In the Heights," I know there's always going to be someone or something that is going to be enjoyable and entertaining.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you are celebrating it)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment