Wednesday, January 2, 2013

52 Stories: The Buddha

Inspired by One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern, I've decided to ask people some thought provoking questions about themselves, as I feel that everyone has a story to tell.

Here is our first brave volunteer!

Name: The Buddha
Age (or age range): 40-45 years old
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey

What is an experience that is legendary for you?
I once opened a bottle of wine using a telephone book

What is your guilty pleasure?
I sneak around behind my wife to eat snacks of which she would not approve.

What is something you've never done but you would like to do?
Skydiving

If you could give someone one of your favorite things as a gift, what would it be and why?
I would teach them how to play bridge. It is a wonderful game that continually challenges the mind; it will keep them occupied and happy with a hobby well into their old age and I could use a partner of a similar skill level.

What is something you did that changed someone's life?
I became a Dad.

What part of your personality is now extinct?
The part of my personality that thought I was going to grow up to become a professional basketball (or baseball or football) player.

What is one thing that you find really funny?
Trying to figure out how far I could kick a small dog.

Tell me one thing you love about yourself (or a gift you'd like to get yourself, where money is not an issue):
I would love to be present at a major sporting event like a Broncos Super Bowl or the game when the Cubs win their first World Series since 1908 and if money were not an issue, I would make sure I had those tickets.

What TV show, book or movie is most like your life?
Don’t know what is most like my life today. At times, it has been like Family Ties and Big Bang Theory. And Ferris Bueller’s Day Off was a movie that changed my life and made me determined to be less like Cameron and more like Ferris.

What is something that not many people know about you?
I once taught a Sunday School class in a church. When I was 14 years old. Even though I’m Jewish.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! Great idea!