Monday, December 23, 2013

100 Followers contest!



I now have 100 followers! Thanks for being one of them (or becoming one soon). As promised, I'm having a giveaway to celebrate! Enter via Rafflecopter.

I have some fun post ideas for 2014, so I hope you'll continue to stick around!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Good luck!

8 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Happy 100 followers. Awesome!

Kat said...

Congrats on 100! I often think I should write a post based on what your group assignment is, but I just never get around to it. Maybe 2014 will be the year!

Janine said...

Congratulations on 100 followers

susieqlaw said...

I enjoy the entries inspired by 100 names!

Sharon said...

Congrats!!

Preet said...

100 followers is amazing! I've been loving the 52 interesting stories. Makes me really wish I had been able to get mine together and send it to you.

Mrs Mommy Booknerd said...

I loved the 52 stories

Sharon said...

Yay!! Thanks!