2. Dinner hosted by Jane Porter and Sarah Pekkanen.
![]() |
| With Jane Porter |
3. Girl bonding time with my mom and sister when they came to visit.
4. Getting to interview a celebrity at Chick Lit Central.
5. Meeting a new friend at the beginning of this year all because she wanted to review books for Chick Lit Central. Her positive energy has kept me buoyed throughout the year and I love seeing pics of her adorable daughter. We even joined our book blogs together as sister blogs!
6. The Mindy Project!!!
7. Meeting Wally Lamb and reading his long awaited and incredible fifth novel.
8. Making some new friends, as well as strengthening my connections with the ones I became friends with before.
9. Spending time with our friends from NJ when they came to visit over Memorial Day weekend. It was like no time had been lost since we had last seen them. We had a blast!
10. Doing 52 Stories. It was a lot of fun and I learned new things about people. I even reached my goal! (And now I have double that amount in followers!)
11. Due to the changes in our blog project group, I've met two wonderful women this year. They're both great writers (even though one of them realized it wasn't her thing) and I think they'd get along well if they met each other.
12. Having my parents here for Independence Day. It wasn't the same as going to Itasca fireworks with them, but we had a nice time nonetheless!
13. Spending Thanksgivukkah with my in-laws and some close friends. It was a beautiful evening.
Bonus: Baking challah with friends, which I've done throughout the year and hope to do more of in 2014.

2 comments:
Sounds like you had fantastic year! I hope you have an equally fabulous 2014! And PS: I LOVE The Mindy Project too :)
I loved reading this (and being #5)! You sure did have a great and fulfilling year. Here's to hoping that 2014 is even better.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment