Monday, January 4, 2010
Flashmob central
I never knew what a flashmob was until the last week or so. I was at a performance of "Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind" in DC and one of the plays was called "My Life Would Suck Without a Flashmob." During one of the plays, an actor tore down that number from the clothesline and yelled "KELLY CLARKSON!" Then a bunch of people in the middle rows started singing "My Life Would Suck Without You." It was pretty amusing, but I still didn't get the concept. Then my husband explained to me what a flashmob was this past weekend. Tonight, I found a video through "Glee's" Facebook page about a flashmob in Italy doing these dances to "Glee" songs. It would be fun to get a flashmob together for some crazy reason or another. Maybe one to spread the word about how awesome Adam Lambert's CD is. :) I'd be up for that! The flashmobs I've seen and heard about so far have been non-threatening. My husband told me that some could be done for political reasons too. At least that's what I think I heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was GREAT!
Post a Comment