1. What is your occupation right now? Administrative Assistant
2. What color are your socks right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? "(500)Days of Summer" soundtrack, dryer
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Edy's peppermint ice cream with magic shell and whipped cream
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Do cars even have that anymore. It scares me to even think about trying.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? One of my friends to find out about a crazy subject line she posted.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's a close friend of mine
8. How old are you today? 33
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I don't watch sports on TV all that often.
10. What is your favorite drink? Iced tea, hot cocoa, hot tea, lemonade, orange juice, soda
11. Do you dye your hair? Not anymore
12. Favorite food? Chinese food, pizza, pasta, ice cream, hamburgers, cheese fries from Ben Yehuda, chocolate, chicken, vegetable soup my husband makes using the recipe from (the late and great) Journey's End
13. What is the last movie you watched? "Paper Heart". It was fun and cute.
14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday because it celebrates another year of my life.
15. How do you vent anger? I get all snarky and yell a lot.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? All my Barbies, Love-a-Lot bear, my Cabbage Patch Kids
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn
18. Cherries or Blueberries? I won't eat either on their own. I like them baked into things such as pies or muffins. I also like cherry ice cream or a maraschino cherry on top of a sundae.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Did you not read my blog about friendship?
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Anyone who has too much time on their hands. LOL!
21. Who is least likely to respond? My friend who sent this to me, duh!
22. Living arrangements? A 4 bedroom 60's split level in a cozy suburb.
23. When was the last time you cried? Either today or yesterday when I was reading a Kristin Hannah novel.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and boxes.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? My BFF will be the most likely to read this since we check out each other's blogs a lot and we've been friends for almost 23 years.
26. What did you do last night? Played around on the Internet
27. What are you most afraid of? Death, diving into a body of water, gross looking insects
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain unless they are a soy or veggie burger and then I get cheese on top. My friends who do not keep Kosher should not have to apologize to me for liking a good old-fashioned cheeseburger. I used to love them!
29. Favorite dog breed? Beagle
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday because it leads into Shabbat and I just love lighting candles at the end of a long day and then knowing I can relax.
31. How many states have you lived in? I never thought I'd leave IL but now I've lived in 3 states.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
33. What is your favorite flower? Lily
34. Your favorite color? Blue
35. Favorite past-time? Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment