Thursday, April 25, 2013

Celebrity crush nostalgia!

I've been blogging with three fabulous women for two years and have been enjoying all the fun topics we come up with week after week. If you want to see what we've discussed in the past, check out our posts here.

This is Froggie's assignment for us: I ***HEART*** bullet points. The first couple of years that I blogged, I use to do "thoughts" post where I used bullet points. So, I'm asking you to do a bullet points post. Use no less than 5, but no more than 10. The post itself can be about anything you want, not necessarily a "thoughts" post. You just have to use bullet points in the post.

Before reading ahead, first see what everyone else had to say on this topic:
Froggie
Mom of Many
Moma Rock

I usually have a bunch of drafts for potential blog posts, just waiting to be shared. I don't always get the push to make these posts go past the draft stage, so I decided to use this topic as an excuse to share one of them today. This article reminded me that I had this topic sitting in my drafts folder for quite some time.

As you may already know, I talk about my celebrity crushes a lot. However, I usually talk about the ones who are well-known. I have a list of celebrities I have crushed on in the past, who are not as mainstream. I wanted to give them a shout-out today.

•Johnny Whitworth: He was Eliza Dushku's crush in Bye Bye Love and the hottest employee of Empire Records. He was obviously crushing on Liv Tyler's character and she was so oblivious. I was super jealous of her!

•Paul Mercurio: I wouldn't have minded having him for my ballroom dance partner, as he knew how to work the floor in Strictly Ballroom. And he was ever so sexy in Exit to Eden. Australian accents get me every time!

•Peter Dobson: One of my favorite movies is Sing and it definitely helps that he's one of the main stars. He has amazing dance moves and he works the "bad boy" image so well. His birthday is close to mine, so that's a plus.

•Lee Montgomery: He is so hot in Girls Just Want to Have Fun! He's like a cross between Brad Pitt and Scott Bakula. I wouldn't have minded being in Sarah Jessica Parker's dancing shoes for that movie.

•Clayton Rohner: Even though he got really old, he was gorgeous in Just One of The Guys.

•Scott Weinger: Since I didn't have a boyfriend in high school, I lived vicariously through D.J. Tanner, while he was playing her boyfriend, Steve on the hit show Full House. Not only that, but he also voiced a cartoon crush of mine...Aladdin! And best thing yet, he wrote some episodes of 90210!

•Adam Garcia: Did I mention how much I love Australian accents? Adam Garcia could just stand there talking to me while I had my eyes shut and he'd win me over. But it helps that he's gorgeous and he can pull off some wicked dance moves too! Definitely a reason for watching Coyote Ugly over and over and over.

•James Frain: He's not my typical celebrity crush. He's got a plain look to him. However, he won me over in Where the Heart is, just by taking off his hat to reveal a head full of curls. I think the way he played Forney so well just sealed the deal for me! It was hard NOT to fall for him!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Lee Montgomery! Yes, Yes, YES!!!!