Thursday, July 20, 2017

It's my birthday...and you get a present!



I love having birthdays, but I also enjoy giving other people gifts. (That, and my husband thinks I need to clean out my book collection. The horror!) So, enter via the Rafflecopter below and one of you will get a box of random books. US only please, as I have to cover the shipping costs. Sorry!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Giveaway ends July 25th at midnight EST.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice of you to hold this giveaway. Favorite birthday memory is my only surprise party ever for my 60th birthday. Saw lots of people and was genuinely surprised.

Janine said...

Happy birthday! My favorite birthday memory was for my 40th. My ex bought a trip for me to go visit him in Hawaii.

Melissa Seng said...

Very nice of you!! Happy birthday!! ��

dstoutholcomb said...

Happy Birthday! May your family spoil you!

denise

Connie said...

Are you sure you want to hear this? On my 40th birthday, my office friends bought me a cake with a huge black, licorice penis on it. They made me take a bite of it in front of them. What a total hoot. I have never had such a fun birthday as that one!

I hope your birthday is fun and I thank you for sharing your book-babies with fellow readers. Thanks ever so much for the chance to win! :-)

Letty Blanchard said...

My husband gave me a trip to France for my 50th birthday! Best gift ever!! Happy Birthday to you!! 💕🎁💐

Carla S. said...

Happy birthday! My favorite birthday memory is receiving my engagement ring from my now hubby.

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday, dear M. I'm too old to remember favorite birthday memories. Hahaha!

Jessica said...

My favorite birthday memories are from when I was a little kid. Birthdays were so exciting back then. They're still fun but just not the same.

Colleen Turner said...

I have so many happy memories, but one of the best was going to Disney World with a few friends and my family for my 15th! So much fun. Happy Birthday to you!

Karen B said...

I'm like Suzy - above comment - and am too old to remember birthdays!

diannekc said...

Happy birthday, Melissa. My favorite birthday memory was the year my sister surprised me with a beautiful black lab puppy. It was a total surprise, I never expected a puppy!

Jennifer Tar Heel Reader said...

My favorite birthday memory was a roller skating party I had for my 10th birthday. My parents let me invite the whole class and my teacher came with her two children, too. It was so much fun, and I still remember a lot about it. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday, Melissa!

Heather said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for the chance to win!

Heather said...

Oh and favorite Memory is from when I turned 25 and my bff threw me a surprise party!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

Happy Birthday! I think my favorite memory was my 21st when my friends made me a surprise.

cpr040304 said...

My favorite birthday memory was when my husband surprised me with a weekend getaway.

Elizabeth G said...

Happy Birthday to you!! My favorite memory was on my 41st birthday. My mother and I are huge Tennessee Volunteers football fans. We went to see them play in the SEC championship game on my special day! We had so much fun! They lost that day but we still had fun.

Linda Romer said...

One of my favorite birthdays is when my husband took me and my sister to dinner and gave me a sapphire necklace. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anna loomis Russell said...

I got a pair of Harley boots

Sarah said...

It was my 9th birthday. I got a mountain bike as a gift. I was so excited!!

Jeryl M. said...

I don't have a specific birthday memory but every time my birthday is on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday I try to see a Broadway show on my birthday, and I love those days.

Tatum Rangel said...

I forgot which birthday it was, but I saw my favorite band, 311, in concert. Also, I had three types of cake from my family. It was a fun night. :)

Anna loomis Russell said...

Thanks so much!