Here are two truths:
1. I absolutely hate (and that's too nice of a word) the person who's supposed to be running our country...but is only running it into the ground.
2. Randy Rainbow is my gay soulmate.
A while back, I talked about how amazingly wonderful Randy Rainbow is. He keeps me sane when the joke that calls himself the leader of our country does something ridiculously awful. (When doesn't he?) Randy says exactly what I'm thinking and feeling, but with more eloquence and usually in the form of a parody of a Broadway song. (Sometimes he'll change his tune and go pop or country.) So without any further ado, here are some of my favorite videos since the last time I posted about Randy's awesomeness:
How could I NOT love a Rocky Horror parody? I just wish Randy did the makeup to complete his costume.
Another Hamilton parody. Enough said. Hoping he'll do a Dear Evan Hansen parody soon!
This is just fabulous. I can't listen to "Despacito" without hearing this version in my head.
It made me appreciate The Book of Mormon a bit more.
Country at its best. So good that they tried to do something similar at the CMA Awards.
Just fun silliness. Enjoy!
While I don't like Cats, this song is just perfect.
Great parody of a Wicked song. So fitting! I just hope this version doesn't pop into my head when I see the musical again.
These next two are not about Trump, but they're still really good and they call out the mentality of his administration.
This was done a while ago, but I forgot to share it last time. Now that she's running for County Clerk in KY, it's even more important to share it!
Another fun one, just because. I love how he points out how idiotic people get over progress and being open-minded.
I'm sure as Randy keeps putting out more videos (soon, I hope!), I'll have another blog post to highlight his latest and greatest. In the meantime, check out his channel on YouTube and visit him on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment