Monday, March 5, 2018
You might be a "Showfan"
I'm sure you all know how obsessed I am with The Greatest Showman. I thought I'd make a fun list so that you could see if you are as much of a "Showfan" as I am.
You might be a "Showfan" if....
*You see a pink wig and think that it would be great for dressing up as Ann.
*You don't care that the story was totally changed around from real life.
*You sing the songs constantly and find ways to fit them into conversations.
*You entered your child into a Greatest Showfan contest because they are also a Showfan.
*You don't like circuses, but you are considering going to one again (if the price is reasonable and no animals are involved).
*You are planning to write Passover parodies of some of the songs.
*You want Randy Rainbow to do one of his fabulous parodies to one of the songs.
*You can't stop talking about The Greatest Showman and recommend it to everyone you know.
*Your friend made you a cool needlepoint with a line from your favorite song from the movie.
*You live vicariously through your friends who are seeing it for the first time.
*You are counting down the days until it is available on DVD.
*The only Oscar nomination you care about is for "This is Me" as Best Song, but then you are extremely disappointed that it didn't win. (Even if you're glad Coco won for Best Animated Feature Film, the main song doesn't hold a candle to "This is Me.") Check out Keala Settle's performance at the Oscars.
Did I miss anything? If so, feel free to share in the comments!
If you have not seen this amazing movie yet, check out the trailer to see why you shouldn't miss out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the needlepoint!
Post a Comment