Friday, July 20, 2018

Annual birthday book giveaway



I love having birthdays, but I also enjoy giving other people gifts. I have a bunch of books to give away to one lucky reader! So, enter via the Rafflecopter below and one of you will get a box of random books. US only please, as I have to cover the shipping costs. (Sorry!)


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Giveaway ends July 25th at midnight EST.

37 comments:

Janine said...

I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Unknown said...

Very nice of you, Melissa. Hope you enjoy your birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!

susieqlaw said...

My Birthday is Sunday!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway!

dstoutholcomb said...

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!

denise

Kelley said...

Melissa hope it is the best one yet. Love the cake your son made.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!

Susan Roberts said...

Happy Birthday! The good news is that its Friday!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday!!!! So nice to give to others on your special day!!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Melissa. Have many more.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Thank you for the chance !

Tricia Gilbert said...

Happy Birthday!! Books make me Happy!

Peggy said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's an awesome year!

Grandma Cootie said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Lisa Murray said...

Thanks for the chance

Kate Vocke said...

Happy Birthday! Books are always the best gifts!

Lynn said...

Very Happy Birthday, Melissa A. Thanks for the offer of books.

jpetroroy said...

It’s not snowing!

Milena said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Grr8biggleek@gmail.com said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

LoriF said...

Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true!

Nina B said...

Happy birthday!

diannekc said...

Happy birthday, Melissa! Have a great day!

diannekc said...

Happy birthday, Melissa! Have a great day, celebrate!

diannekc said...

Happy birthday, Melissa. Celebrate all weekend!

Book Blogging Mom said...

Happy Birthday!!!

cindy r said...

Happy birthday gorgeous! Enjoy!

Suzy said...

Happy birthday, M! Love you! xo

cpr040304 said...

Happy Birthday! It feels great to be alive!

Tatum Rangel said...

Awesome giveaway!
As for something good, I'm going to see my first Max Richter concert next week. :)

Linda Romer said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelly Rodriguez said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!

RD said...

Happy Birthday!

tarafarah7 said...

I hope you had a FABULOUS day! Happy Birthday, girl! 🙌💯🎉💗🎂

BibaGirrrl said...

Happy Birthday!

Patricia said...

I really enjoy your writing and I hope you have a truly wonderful birthday, filled with lots of cake and the people you love. 🎂 ♥️