Friday, July 19, 2019

Annual birthday book giveaway!


I love having birthdays, but I also enjoy giving other people gifts. I have a bunch of books to give away to TWO lucky readers! So, enter via the Rafflecopter below and two of you will get a box of random books. US only please, as I have to cover the shipping costs. (Sorry!)


a Rafflecopter giveaway


If the Rafflecopter doesn't work on the blog, go here.

Giveaway ends July 24th at midnight EST.

36 comments:

susieqlaw said...

My friends had a surprise birthday party for me when I turned twelve. I was pleasantly surprised and had so much fun.

susieqlaw said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristi said...

I lost the diamond from my engagement ring and it couldn't be replaced. For my birthday that year, my husband gave me a gorgeous three stone ring that he picked out. It was a total surprise (I normally can guess what I'm getting) so that is what made it so special!

Monica and Steve said...

My mom gave me a stand up freezer when we moved into our new house. You know you’re a grownup when this is the best gift ever, but I thank her in my head every time I go down to the basement to get something out for dinner!

Anna loomis Russell said...

My favorite pair of harley boots

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

Great giveaway! Best birthday present was when my husband got us a Disney cruise!

Janine said...

Happy birthday! The best gift I ever got was a gift from my ex when he paid for me to go visit him in Hawaii for my 40th birthday.

Grr8biggleek@gmail.com said...

I hope you have a great birthday! My best birthday gift was going to Disneyland with my best friend for my Sweet 16.

JM GB said...

The best gift I got was this past birthday - my sister surprised me with tickets for her and I to see Cirque. I hadn't ever been especially interested in seeing a show and frankly was a little disappointed when I saw what she got me because my Only experience with the show was a broadcast my mother made me watch with her many years ago and I thought it was too weird. I ended up really loving the show and being in absolute awe of the talent and especially the incredible build of all of the athletes. It turned into one of the best gifts I could have imagined. Now she and I have this special connection to the show and will be making seeing more shows "our special thing"

RD said...

Happy Birthday!!!

RD said...

Happy Birthday!!!🍰🎂🍨🍧🍦🎊🎉

Burma Turner said...

Happy Birthday! I can't recall ever getting anything for my birthday, lol

Ursula said...

Happy birthday. Thank you for the opportunity to win some books. ������❤️

Grandma Cootie said...

Some of my best birthday gifts have been books from my husband. It would be easy for him to just gift me a gift card but he has an uncanny knack for picking exactly what I want to read. Don't know how he does it. Thanks for this fabulous giveaway.

Anh N. said...

Happy Birthday Melissa A! Thank you for all that you do to share books and life with us.

Anh N. said...

Thank you for all that you do to share books and life with us! Happy Birthday!

Jessica said...

A dog!

Michelle L said...

Happy Birthday! The best birthday present I received as a Barbie corvette!

Susan Roberts said...

My husband gave me a surprise party on my 50th.

Lori said...

My parents gave me a Barbie watch w/changeable bands for my 12th B-day,I thought that was the best gift ever

Bonnie K. said...

I would have to say the best gift are my hearing aids. I don't remember what month it was, but it's a gift that keeps on giving. As for a birthday gift, my brothers built me a dollhouse. They put a lot of time into it and did a great job of keeping it secret.

Nancy P said...

When my mom would watch my kids so I could go out for awhile.

Nancy P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy P said...

Thanks for the giveaway. Happy birthday!

Letty Blanchard said...

I trip to France from my husband for my 50th birthday. Best gift ever! Happy Birthday to you!

diannekc said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa!
The best birthday gift was a black lab puppy from my Sister.

Tricia Gilbert said...

My last Birthday I turned 50 best gift was a box of jewelry and a bunch of balloons from my son and daughter in law.Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for the giveaway!

dstoutholcomb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I became published on my birthday a few years ago.

denise

Carol D said...

The Best Birthday gift I ever received was for my 50th Birthday.
My daughter gave me a surprise 50th Birthday Party and she made
me a picture book of my first 50 years.

tarafarah7 said...

I hope you had an amazing birthday!! I just had a birthday, myself. :-) My favorite birthdays were when I was young, though. We always had everyone over to my grandma's house for swimming, cake, and ice cream. Yum! I hope this year brings you happiness, health, and lots of great memories. :-) ❤

Lelandlee said...

A new car

Linda Romer said...

My husband bought me a sapphire ring. I love it. Thank you

Sheena said...

Happy Belated Bday! One of the best gifts I ever got and still have is my acoustic guitar.

Lynn said...

Best birthday gift was having my son come home to celebrate the day with me!

Linda May said...

My late husband thru me a surprise 50th birthday party a number of years ago. Thanks for your great generosity.

kstar said...

My son and his girlfriend took me to the movies then we headed to dinner to find my daughter and her husband already there waiting. Then there was the cute cake and a Cricut machine. Best surprise ever.