I met this week's storyteller through Chick Lit Central, as well. We e-mail on occasion about books and Glee. Motherhood is a topic we've talked about more recently, as well. She's really nice and I'm happy to learn more about her in this way.
Side note: I am getting so close to my 52 story goal, but part of November and all of December are still waiting for stories. If you would like to participate or know someone else who might be interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
Name: Sabrina-Kate Eryou
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
There are so many legendary experiences that I have been fortunate to have. Incredible things seem to just happen to me, and I also have a knack in making ordinary things incredible. Sometimes it is all in the perspective! I can probably say that this life is legendary for many reasons.
My guilty pleasure is chocolate, definitely! It probably would have been something else a year or more ago but since I had my daughter, I crave sweet stuff AND I am apparently, hopefully temporarily, allergic to alcohol. Reading is also my guilty pleasure. My closet is even full of books!
Something I have never done but I would like to do? That is a tough one because I like to do whatever I want so I have tried lots of different things. Maybe travel more? I do love being at home though but the world fascinates me!
One of my favorite things that I would give as a gift would definitely be some sort of book, depending on them and who they are, what would interest them. Reading opens up so many new worlds! And let's face it, I have A LOT of books to choose from!
I think the something I did that changed someone's life was to love them. My bf has a complicated relationship with his family and I don't necessarily think a healthy one. I just show him love every day and in many ways and it has changed him, for the better. He is a wonderful person but I think he had never been treated like this before.
The part of my personality that is extinct is the selfish side. We all have it but I definitely had my fair share of it in my 20s. Now I have my own family and my father is also ill so I focus on making others happy and helping out however I can!
One thing I find really funny would probably be a great stand up comic like Eddie Izzard or Nikki Payne. I love how a lot of comics like to poke fun at themselves.
One thing I love about myself is my compassion. I truly try to do nice things for people on a regular basis. It usually doesn't take much to do and can really make all the difference sometimes.
When I was a teenager, My So-Called Life was most like my life. I would like to think that I still am like Claire Danes but sadly I am not in the CIA (but I love Homeland!)
Something not many people know about me? Hmmm, this is a tough one but probably just how scared I get at times. My Dad is battling cancer and has been quite sick recently. I worry about the future a lot and the possible future without him. I try not to let it show because I am trying to be strong for my family but sometimes I cry myself to sleep at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment