Monday, August 3, 2015

8 Photos of Happiness Tag

I recently became acquainted with Military Wife and Pug Life. I enjoy reading the posts over there and started e-mailing with the woman behind this blog who is funny, down-to-earth, and has a few things in common with me. However, she's a complete mystery. I don't know her name or where she lives. Since I value and respect her privacy, it's going to stay that way. I still enjoy connecting with her though. Just recently, she tagged me in a post challenging me to share eight photos that make me happy or evoke happy memories. So many to choose from, right?!? Here goes...


The Rent cake my friend made me for my birthday last year.
So thoughtful, and it was delicious too! We eventually got to see Rent together, as well. :)


Speaking of Rent...getting to meet Adam Pascal (Roger from the Original Broadway Cast) when I went to NYC
with my mom and sister in 2001. We practically ran over to the stage door for Aida (the show he was in at the time).
After that, we were on Cloud 9 the rest of the day!

When my BFF came to visit last fall. We had a great time hanging out and capped off the
weekend with our soda (even though she calls it "pop") can photo. :)

This speaks for itself. Eleven years ago this past March!

Getting to meet a new friend with whom I connected over books.
She's so kind and genuine! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often.

My first Disney World trip with my husband and kids. Hope it won't be the last!
I'm still going through withdrawal and it's been over two years!

This past spring at Book Expo America. This pic represents all the fun I had connecting with authors and bloggers.
When else can you have an indoor picnic with Pam Jenoff and two lovely book bloggers, right?
Legen...wait for it...dary!
(Side note: Pam's latest novel, The Last Summer at Chelsea Beach, came out yesterday!)

Getting to see "Will" after SIX long years. Such fun memories from that evening from
getting delicious ice cream to singing show tunes all night long at Marie's Crisis CafĂ©! 

Now I have to nominate some people to do this tag. Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person that nominated you: Thanks for the challenge, Military Wife!
2) Link the original creator: Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet  (just copy this name and link)
3) Post 8 Photographs of YOUR Happiness: the photos can be anything from a memory, object, place, loved one, friends, pet - anything that makes you happy.
4) Put a brief description of why the photo makes you happy.
5) Spread the happiness and tag up to 10 other bloggers.

I would like to see 8 Photographs of Happiness from:
*Airing My Dirty Laundry
*Heck of a Bunch
*Says Me, Says Mom
*Not in Jersey 
*Janine's Cool Cats and Reviews
*Re*Solve
*Steph the Bookworm
*Luha Thoughts

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Awww I loved these!!
I love Rent too!! The best. I mean my favorite opera is La Boheme so Rent is everything.
Love your wedding pic!!
Thanks for doing this. Xxooo

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I recently connected with the same blogger! Thanks for the tag. I will try to post mine soon! Guess what? I am a Rent fan too!