It's okay...
*To not be ready for Passover at all yet. I can't even fathom buying the food at this point in time.
*To be excited about The Mindy Project, Orphan Black, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt coming back this week.
![]() | ![]() |
*To have really enjoyed Zootopia. And to have "Try Everything" in my head whenever Hamilton songs are not.
*To not want to read a book for book club because it sounds really boring, even if it got good ratings on Amazon, and I have way too many books that I actually WANT to read waiting for me.
*To not keep good track of who I loan my books to.
*To have dressed like Becky Bloomwood for Purim and to have been noticed by Sophie Kinsella. #fangirlmoment
*To have my kids do chores around the house. I want them to learn responsibility early on!
*To be writing "Baby-Sitters Club" fan fiction. My latest installment can be found here.
*To have done good deeds along with the rest of the Jewish community in my area this past weekend.
*To have already scheduled my 40th birthday as a vacation day. I don't know how I'm spending it yet, but I deserve a day off for this reason!
*To be attending Kindergarten orientation for the last time this month.
*To be excited that my younger son can now ride a two-wheeler by himself at eight years old. (It took me WAY longer to learn how to do that!)
*To be one of the hosts at Hello...Chick Lit's blogiversary party. I really like her blog and am glad to help her celebrate this milestone! Join me tomorrow at 9 pm EST!
*To have dressed like Becky Bloomwood for Purim and to have been noticed by Sophie Kinsella. #fangirlmoment
![]() | ![]() |
*To have my kids do chores around the house. I want them to learn responsibility early on!
*To be writing "Baby-Sitters Club" fan fiction. My latest installment can be found here.
*To have done good deeds along with the rest of the Jewish community in my area this past weekend.
![]() |
| Showing off the picture I made for terror victims in Israel |
*To be attending Kindergarten orientation for the last time this month.
*To be excited that my younger son can now ride a two-wheeler by himself at eight years old. (It took me WAY longer to learn how to do that!)
*To be one of the hosts at Hello...Chick Lit's blogiversary party. I really like her blog and am glad to help her celebrate this milestone! Join me tomorrow at 9 pm EST!







4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Did you really get noticed by Sophie Kinsella? That is too cool. You did look awesome in your costume.
So cool about your Purim costume getting noticed! I'm not ready for Passover either - and we'll be traveling, so it's more about packing and getting prepared for that!
That costume is amazing! I can't believe she tweeted you! How cool.
Yes, I have Try Everything in my head too!
Yay for The Mindy Project. I'm still on the last season.
Sophie Kinsella is the best! Her books make me laugh the most.
Post a Comment