Thursday, September 3, 2015

Randomness!

Military Wife and Pug Life recently shared these questions on her blog and said that anyone could answer them, even if they weren't tagged. I liked them so much that I'm doing it.

1) What is one trend, beauty or fashion, you cannot stand?
Spanx. I don't like the idea of squeezing oneself into something tight in order to appear thinner.

2) If you could remove all the fat and calories from any food, what would it be and why?
Ice cream, for sure!



3) What famous person makes you want to puke?
A comedic actress whose last name rhymes with "humor," but she's completely lacking in it. I just think she's incredibly annoying. And I also found out that she's writing a movie with another actress who also really annoys me.
Oh, and Donald Trump too.

4) What song do you sing (loudly) and dance (obnoxiously) to when you are by yourself?
I don't really dance much. I will sing Britney Spears' songs from her Baby One More Time CD though.

5) What was your favorite Halloween costume you ever wore?
French maid costume senior year of high school. I just looked really good in it!
I also liked some funny creative ideas I did with my husband for either Halloween or Purim, such as when we were a "Dairy Queen" and "Burger King" as a joke about not mixing meat and dairy or when we were "Be Fruitful and Multiply."
This past year, I was a "Book Fairy" for Purim. I had so much fun putting that costume together!





6) If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Spy on my kids in school to see how they are doing. This way, I wouldn't draw attention to myself or embarrass them.

7) What is the stupidest excuse you've ever used to get out of doing something? And did it work?
How about saying that I don't have an answer so that I can get out of answering this question. I think it works pretty well! :P

8) What is something that truly grosses you out?
Fish. Alive or dead. I can't stand the smell of them and I don't like going into water where live fish swim around as I don't want their slimy bodies anywhere near my legs or feet.

9) Have you ever re-gifted a gift? What was it and who did you give it to?
I've re-gifted some things people have given my kids. Usually gave them as birthday presents to other people's kids.

10) If you could go back in time and tell your teenage self anything, what would it be and why?
Already done...well, sort of.


Airing my Dirty Laundry recently challenged her readers to share 10 things that would go into a bag that represented them. Some of my answers might be the same as hers.

1) Chocolate!!! Especially Reese's peanut butter cups and M&M's.




2) A book, or maybe just my Kindle. I always have to have something with me to read.
3) An issue of People magazine. I'm such a magazine junkie and People is my gateway drug. :)
4) A photo of my kids. 
5) A mezuzah. It's representative of my Judaism and my home. I say the Sh'ma and V'ahavta every night before I go to sleep. (I need to start doing this with my kids again. We did for a while and then stopped for some reason.)



6) My iPhone. Can't be without it when I'm out and about. And here I thought I wasn't going to become addicted.
7) A bag of tea, preferably vanilla flavored. I drink tea every day. Even in the summer.
8) A box of Vanilla Almond Special K. My daily breakfast addiction since 2008. I hoard this stuff whenever it goes on sale.


9) A CD to represent my love for music and show how truly old school I am. I'd probably include the Rent soundtrack for the sake of representing all the Broadway music I love.
10) A watch, as I am big on timeliness and my wrist feels naked without one.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hahaha, I don't think she's funny either! And I find that other actress incredibly annoying too. Which is why I cannot sit through those Hunger Games movies.

AiringMyLaundry said...

People magazine is awesome.

And I'm not a fan of fish either. Ick.

Janine said...

This fun and interesting to read.