Monday, March 14, 2016

12 years of entertainment

My husband and I have been married 12 years now and we still love each other like crazy. For this year's anniversary post, I'm going to share about 12 TV shows and 12 movies....four we each like separately and four we both enjoy.

Movies

Me:
1. Moving Violations
2. Grease 2
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
4. Overboard

My husband:
1. Blazing Saddles
2. Caddyshack
3. Avengers (I know there are a whole bunch of them)
4. Hunger Games trilogy

Both:
1. Happy Gilmore
2. Wreck-It Ralph
3. Life is Beautiful
4. The Princess Bride










TV Shows

Me:
1. The Mindy Project
2. Parenthood
3. Jane the Virgin
4. Younger

My husband:
1. Game of Thrones
2. Breaking Bad
3. Black Mirror
4. Silicon Valley

Both:
1. Orphan Black
2. Modern Family
3. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
4. Orange is the New Black

I like that we can enjoy some shows and movies on our own as "guilty pleasures" and also have some quality time watching stuff we both enjoy.






Happy anniversary to my one and only besherte!


2004
2016



This post idea was inspired by Military Wife and Pug Life. (There's also a follow up post.)


7 comments:

Janine said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tracy said...

Aw! Happy anniversary! Some great choices there!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I love how your tastes are different but you still have the things you both love. Happy anniversary!

Sara said...

I love this! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary! And, you both have great taste in movies/tv shows. :)

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

I love OITNB. My boyfriend introduced me to Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad - GoT takes patience but IMO is worth it in the long run, Breaking Bad was FANTASTIC and we are now watching Better Call Saul, too - though almost done with season 1 so we are a bit behind.

Happy anniversary! :)

Samantha said...

Lmao! There are only two Avengers movies (although Capt America Civil War looks like Avengers 3).
Happy Anniversary!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tom and I watch Orange Is The New Black too. He used to hate it, but then he deployed, got bored, and gave it a real chance :)

We also watch Game of Thrones together, plus The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Gotham, The Americans and Brooklyn 99.