Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fuller House--Season 2 (with SPOILERS)

I finally finished season two of Fuller House this past week. (My husband wouldn't let me binge watch, so there was only one time we watched three episodes in one sitting.) If you haven't seen season two yet, here's a trailer, but look no further than that for now...



Instead of detailing out every episode like I did last year, I'll just share some of my favorite moments here instead, as well as thoughts of what didn't work so well.

Favorite moments:
*When Max got the haunted house people to scare Taylor (I couldn't stand that little brat and loved his reaction to Max having his "brains" eaten.)
*When Jackson got back at Popko for the Ramona video by making a video of him farting and calling him "Poop-ko."
*NKOTB coming to the Fuller house for DJ's birthday. DJ coming on to Joey while she was still on pain meds. (Note to my kids: Don't even think about baking a key into a cake!)
*Steve giving DJ a Pillow Person for her birthday.
*Danny, Joey, and Jesse having their big fight and then Danny or Jesse (can't remember which one) throwing Mr. Woodchuck into the next yard.
*Kimmy owning up to her embarrassing situations at the reunion. Also, Viper and Nelson fighting over DJ and then Steve showing up to be with her.
*Jesse "inviting" Michelle over for Thanksgiving.
*Max having his first girlfriend and then making fun of Jackson for not getting how easy it is.
*Tommy being super cute...especially in the video with Cosmo.
*DJ and Stephanie crashing a wedding. DJ pretending to be Irish to flirt with a guy there. (I knew the guy was gay before he even said so.)
*DJ facing off with Gia.
*Matt and DJ's kiss
*When Max pulls out a carrot from his garden and remarks about the sticker on it

What didn't work so well:
*Kimmy being all annoying on Wake Up USA.
*Kimmy being all annoying at the NKOTB concert.
*Kimmy playing the Rat King in The Nutcracker and refusing to die.
*Fernando getting DJ a huge picture of himself. Who gives something like that to their fiance's best friend?!?
*DJ taking over Max's school project. I was annoyed that he lost as a result of her meddling and being overly competitive with Taylor's pompous jerk father.
*Joey's kids being rude to everyone and Kimmy not standing up to him later.
*Ramona dancing with Fernando in a not-so appropriate manner.
*Danny's mid-life crisis.
*The first video Stephanie made for her "Boy Next Door" song.

Bittersweet:
*Seeing Alan Thicke one last time before he passed away.
*When Jesse named the baby after his sister/Danny's wife.
*Steve telling DJ he's going to propose to CJ.
*Finding out that DJ wanted to choose Steve instead of Matt.
*Stephanie reminding us that she can never get pregnant.
*Ramona getting her first kiss and then being rejected for someone else later that day.

What did you like from season two? What could you have done without?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love your list! I also appreciated the "Poop-ko" joke. And, you already know about the whole pillow person thing with me, and my boys. They thought I was psychic because I knew what the gift would be, lol! I love how they bring former castmates into the show. It's very nostalgic, and I really like that. Maybe "Michelle" will make a cameo for season 3? :)